Monday, May 2, 2011

Monday, May 2, 2011

Good Morning Friends,

Today I am running around like crazy and not getting much accomplished!   Spring is in the air around here and we are planning our garden and yard work for the next few weeks.  The waffle weave towels from last week are still on the loom, so I have nothing to report in that area - yet.

 Three of my weaving pieces came back home from a fiber show my weaving guild held last month.  I won an award from Handwoven Magazine - which I have to admit shocked me!  So nice to be acknowledged for my weaving, it means a whole lot me.  The award was given to me for a table runner I had submitted for judging.
Below you can see a just how helpful Sam has been this week.  Every time I sit down to work on the waffle weave towels that are on my Gilmore Loom, Sam decides it is prime time for petting.  Ah, the life of a Sheepie!  Enjoy your week.  Oh - before I forget I have to put in a huge round of applause ----  Job Well Done Navy Seals!  

No comments:

Post a Comment