Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Golden Rules


Golden Rules for Living

1.    If you open it, close it.
   
2.    If you turn it on, turn it off.

3.    If you unlock it, lock it up.

4.    If you break it, admit it.

5.    If you can't fix it, call in someone who can.

6.    If you borrow it, return it.

7.    If you value it, take care of it.

8.    If you make a mess, clean it up.

9.    If you move it, put it back.

10.  If it belongs to someone else, get permission to use it.

11.  If you don't know how to operate it, leave it alone.

12.  If it is none of your business, don't ask questions.

I love these rules, don't you.


I am in love with this weaving, do any of you know where I can find the draft?  



6 comments:

  1. Love those golden rules!

    I love that weaving too - wish I knew where you could find the draft - it's beautiful. Where did you find the photo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Cindi, I found the photo here

    http://www.daldrall.n.nu/

    You have to look around the site, all of the weavings are beautiful but I really want that particular draft. I did leave a message on her website but have not heard anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, lots of beautiful weavings! I wonder if it's in that book there's a photo of.....of course in Swedish or some other language I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, it's awesome. I wonder what it is. Could it be summer and winter? Just my luck it will be on more than 8 shafts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The weaving is beautiful and I ave no idea where you would find the draft, but you might find something close in "The Weaving Designs by Bertha Gray Hayes" I hope the weaver gets back to you with a draft tho!
    As to the Golden rules, I really need to copy and print these and post in the barn!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your rules are great. And the piece of weaving is just beautiful. I hope that you find out the name of the pattern and the draft.

    ReplyDelete