Monday, May 6, 2013

Blue Roses


Cannot remember how many times I have woven this overshot table runner, six, seven, ten, fifteen....hmmm you would think I would get bored.  Not so grasshopper, the treadling is now ingrained forever in my brain.  This particular rendition is done in 10/2 natural cotton and a lovely navy blue merino 2 ply wool.  Need to get back to the loom and finish this particular runner it is a custom order.

Happy Weaving!

Please visit my   Etsy shop  --  Thistle Rose Weaving   by clicking here:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/ThistleRoseWeaving



4 comments:

  1. It's lovely - I've always loved that pattern. The blue and white is striking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful weaving and bonding, beautiful colors, like Finnish colors! Blue and white/ regards Kankuritar (woman who weaves)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the classic look of overshot. And of course the colors are perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete