Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Christmas Sheep

For the last few days I have been busy trying to get gifts made and mailed out to family and friends.  This little pillow is made with some vintage pearl buttons I have in my stash, he is on his way to my sister's house (don't worry, she rarely if ever reads my blog).   Found the beige linen and the merino wool felt on line, good quality materials are such a joy to work with.

Actually I made two of these, how could I not keep one for myself?




Happy Weaving.

Please visit my   Etsy shop  --  Thistle Rose Weaving   by clicking here:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/ThistleRoseWeaving

5 comments:

  1. Oh My! How precious!! What's your new sheepie's name?? Maybe Pearle or Opal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man that is so adorable. Your sister is a lucky girl indeed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Martha, the button fleece is so clever. I love it! What a treasure for your sister. Wishing you a very merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete