Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Keep It Simple



Yellow, blue and crisp white cotlin yarns woven into some Scandinavian inspired towels.  
Stripes woven in bright colors on a white back ground.  
Simply Perfect.





They sure look different when folded into thirds don't they?



Not much to report on here, except that the horrific cold has been keeping me busy feeding wood into the fireplace to keep the weaving studio warm and snug.  Hope where ever you are it is warm and sunny and you are enjoying the new year.


Happy Weaving!

Please visit my   Etsy shop  --  Thistle Rose Weaving   by clicking here:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/ThistleRoseWeaving

8 comments:

  1. I love them. Simple, and perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your 'simple' towels are wonderful - love the bold stripes and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice antidote to the winter landscape. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These towels are just beautiful!! Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the aesthetic of these towels. Just beautifully done, Martha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cheerful! You know I love taking soap pics using your towels. They bring my simple bars a bit of much needed class. Time to check out your ETSY store again

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just lovely, Martha! The colors that you used are so fresh and cheerful. Perfect selvedges, perfect hems, nice proportions on the stripes. A+++!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a huge fan of these towels and I think that keeping it simple is often the most difficult to weave! Love them!

    ReplyDelete