Friday, March 7, 2014

Out Of The Frying Pan And Into The Fire

This past week not a lot of weaving got accomplished because life got in the way.  With everything that happened during the week I did manage to get a red rug warp on and off the loom.


Wove up some red and white overshot potholders, there were four potholders but I had to keep one for my kitchen.



On the same warp I used some red moda fabric a dear friend gifted me for Christmas.  Although I am sure she thought I would use the fabric for quilting (not happening this year) I thought the fabric was splendid for weaving some bright and cheerful pot holders.




Happy Weaving!

Please visit my   Etsy shop  --  Thistle Rose Weaving   by clicking here:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/ThistleRoseWeaving

2 comments:

  1. I love everything! hadn't thought of weaving with quilt fabric-thanks for that-as I am beginning to de stash some of my quilt fabrics and hopefully find more time for weaving
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. All so pretty and what a good idea using that fabric to make some beefy pot holders.

    ReplyDelete