Thursday, June 12, 2014

Do You See A Trend Here?


Do you see a trend here in my weaving studio, I sure do.  Red.  Lots and Lots of Red.



Red is one of my favorite colors and it seems that particular trait of mine is taking over my weaving choices lately.

Think I need to expand my color choices in the future...nah, it will never happen.

On to the next project...wonder if it will be red?

Happy Weaving!

Please visit my   Etsy shop  --  Thistle Rose Weaving   by clicking here:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/ThistleRoseWeaving







5 comments:

  1. You can never have too much red, Martha! Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the red! You're making me want to weave with red. I do have a towel warp to go on the loom soon, maybe a couple of those towels will have red weft!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2013 was a red year for me... clothes, sandals.... decor... it was all red based! I ended the year doing red buck lace runners! It has such energy. Have you ever read the book called The Perfect Red? It the history of the colour through out history and the dyes to make it. Great read!

    Beautiful runner....lovely weaving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...that would be Huck... not buck!
    *&^$# spell checker! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A red lover here too, in fact there are few colors I don't love, but this year I've been attracted to orange and grey....I bet red makes for good sellers in the etsy shop too. :)
    And the weaving as always is lovely.

    ReplyDelete