Saturday, February 14, 2015

Fiesta Time

Found some great organic cotton in bright fiesta colors to weave up some towels.


This is the proverbial last towel of the warp and of course as is my way, I love it the best of the run.  Used up the remaining bobbins of yarn to weave this towel.  At the price of yarn these days, nothing goes to waste.


Same warp, different treadling creates a nice optical illusion of circles.


Bright pink weft yarn brings out the pattern in a different way.


Teal weft really changes the overall look of the towel.

 Love to create different looks when weaving on a single warp - it keeps me engaged and thinking what I can do to create something totally my own.

Happy Weaving!

Please visit my   Etsy shop  --  Thistle Rose Weaving   by clicking here:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/ThistleRoseWeaving





4 comments:

  1. They are all great but Like you, I love the colourful plaid ones best!
    Looks like a party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you know I love Fiesta colors.....you had me engaged immediately. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such happy colors! I also love to play with different looks on a warp. Always amazing how much the weft color changes things.

    ReplyDelete