Sunday, March 29, 2015

Blog Feature!

I was approached by the delightful food blogger, Susan Moran who writes - theviewfromgrandisland.com blog if she could feature my weaving and Etsy shop on her bi-weekly artisan series.  It has been humbling and delightful to read the wonderful comments her blog readers have left about my work.  Makes all the time I spend at the loom more than worth the effort when people who don't weave recognize why I do what I do.  Thank you Susan for a wonderful experience!



Happy Weaving!

Please visit my   Etsy shop  --  Thistle Rose Weaving   by clicking here:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/ThistleRoseWeaving


9 comments:

  1. Oh Martha! Beautiful post and seeing all your lovely towels together in one place was quite a treat. You deserve every awesome comment too, such a fine weaver. I know you are an inspiration for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful post on Susan's blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great article! Good for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel so proud for you! You have earned your accolades....
    such beautiful weaving and craftsmanship.

    Hugs, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME post on your beautiful work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I appreciate all the kind words and comments about the blog post. I am still stunned by the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great feature! And so well deserved. I loved reading her reflections on the value we place on the things we make and use.

    ReplyDelete