Monday, May 18, 2015

Warming Towels


Decided to try working with some new to me organic cotlin yarn, really enjoyed playing with some autumn colors.  Find that the dark chocolate brown yarn reads a lot darker than it really is, think the combination of the other colors cause this phenomenon.  


My Brown Betty looks nice wrapped up in a warm autumn glow doesn't she.

Happy Weaving!

Please visit my   Etsy shop  --  Thistle Rose Weaving   by clicking here:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/ThistleRoseWeaving

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty Martha! Is this the cottolin from Halcyon? How did it weave and wash up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Theresa, the cotlin yarn is from Venne and I bought it from the Etsy shop Saori Santa Cruz. Love this yarn, it washes up beautifully.

      Delete
  2. The towels are really lovely. I like your mix of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The work you do Martha...like fine art. I held on to a couple dishcloths I bought from you, afraid to use they were so pretty but then I did and they wash beautifully...in a NON high efficiency washer of course. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these.......love the colors.

    ReplyDelete