Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Snowflakes Are Finished


Four snowflake Christmas towels are finished and are winging their way to my client.  Whew, that was a tight turn around time - thank goodness they are done.



Not to waste man-hours or should I say weaver-hours the warp I used for the snowflake towels was made extra long so that I could weave up a few towels for my Etsy shop.


Using a medium grey as the main color in this towel made me think of Nordic / Scandinavian sweaters.  I think the darker colors will be most welcome in a busy kitchen, they hide the stains better.  I also hope that this towel and it's cousin in a lighter grey will appeal to the guys in the kitchen.


Warm dark green cotlin from my stash lends itself to a very cheerful Christmas towel.


Turning my thoughts to another season.  Nice sea glass teal blue and sky blue remind me of summer time and beaches.

Back to the loom!

Happy Weaving.
Please visit my   Etsy shop  --  Thistle Rose Weaving   by clicking here:



1 comment:

  1. Oh my those are so beautiful! I love the nordic one. Funny, I am working on a warp right now that is white, grey, burgundy and a bright pear green. Odd combo but I think it will work!

    ReplyDelete