Friday, March 11, 2016

Busy With Bumberet


Bumberet has been on many weavers looms lately and I thought it looked like a good weaving draft to stash bust in my studio.  Although it takes a bit of work to warp the end result was worth the effort and time to get it on the loom.


Isn't fun to see how different each towel looks with a simple weft change?


Pepper at her favorite window keeping watch over the back yard. 

Back to the looms!

Happy Weaving.
Please visit my  Etsy shop  --  Thistle Rose Weaving by clicking here:



2 comments:

  1. What a great way to use up those small tidbits of stash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, and that's a structure that will no doubt be hitting my loom sooner or later this year. Great towels, so festive. They make me think of Cinco de Mayo!
    Pepper looks very intelligent. Such a serious expression waiting for you to let her know what you are about maybe?

    ReplyDelete