Friday, August 19, 2016

Lots n' Lots Of Bobbins

Why is it I never have enough shuttle bobbins when I need them?  I love to see the colorful little guys all lined up on my Gilmore loom's overhead tray.  Lots of colorful cotlin to play with.




Playing with all those colorful bobbins lead to this ---


My Shop Supervisors are giving me the "we want to go out" eye.


Jack is starting to fill out a bit and look much healthier.  Pepper is still her same skinny little self, must be all the running she does trying to get her brother to play with her.

Happy Weaving!

Back to the looms.


Please visit my  Etsy shop  --  Thistle Rose Weaving by clicking here:



9 comments:

  1. OMG! Aren't they just the cutest together. So has Miss Pepper been successful in luring Jack to play? Hope so. They certainly seem to like each other. LOVE the towel, looks like a twill block weave or is it something else altogether? I have a ton of those half filled bobbins too. Hmmm......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you are correct Theresa, the towel is a twill block weave - easy peasy. Pepper runs circles around Jack and bugs him until he relents and plays with her. They get a lot of exercise around here.

      Delete
  2. First of all LOVE that desk your hubby built. What amazing talent. And all those colors together, made me happy to see. Just sent you an email...about soap :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Donna, although I think your husband has a ton of woodworking skills too! Sent you a reply email. ;-)

      Delete
  3. The towel is so inviting, so endearing, so colorful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Peg, I was happy to see that it sold within 24 hours of being listed in my Etsy shop. Hurray!

      Delete
  4. Lol! The yarn tray is so pretty! I had to stop leaving bits of yarn on my bobbins or my whole budget would have gone to buying more of them instead of more yarn. I will live vicariously through you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karen, you can enjoy the bobbins any time - I am living vicariously through you when it comes to a drawloom!

      Delete
  5. Your yarn tray looks colorful with beautiful colorful thread. The way you played with them and the output of that looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete