Saturday, July 15, 2017

Sunny Swedish Towels



Had a wonderful time working and changing a weaving draft I found in Vav magazine to make it more my own.  Used GOTS certified cotlin yarns in this project.  The warm and sunny yellow along with the navy blue are very reminiscent of the Swedish flag and just make me smile.


Summer is fast slipping away and I need to get hot and start planing and weaving Christmas textiles for my Etsy shop.

Happy Weaving!

Please visit my  Etsy shop  --  Thistle Rose Weaving by clicking here -


5 comments:

  1. What a Happy color! It makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your towels - yellow is such a happy sunny color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always, your talent is overwhelming. I can barely sew on a button! Hope you're well in your new place, we're good here on our tiny farm.

    ReplyDelete