Monday, August 7, 2017

August Flowers



Flowers in August and a bit of the green and red for the upcoming holiday season.  This is an old favorite weaving draft of mine it is adapted from HW's Design Collection #11.   I enjoy traditional looking towels and love to weave them.  The photo looks a bit yellowish -- the white cotlin is not as crisp and pure looking as it is in real life.  Oh well, photography isn't my strong suit.


I personally never get tired of traditional red and white towels, they just make me happy.


Trying to get a jump on holiday sales with two towels to add to the shop's Christmas listings.

Happy Weaving!

Please visit my  Etsy shop  --  Thistle Rose Weaving by clicking here -




3 comments:

  1. Ah yes, Christmas. It always comes, just like the snow. Beautiful towels as always Martha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Donna! I caught up with The Poor Farm and am delighted to see how much you and Keith have gotten accomplished in such a short time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely towels, they do look so very elegant and crisp. Not too yellow on this monitor. How are you liking all your looms these days? And the new house?

    ReplyDelete